- In 2003 Red Astaire's "Follow Me" was the first release on the GAMM imprint and achieved widespread notoriety. A bossa nova hook-laden, crowd-pleasing mash-up built around the D'Angelo's acapella from "Left N Right", it went down a treat with DJs, tastemakers and partygoers the world over. This put GAMM on the map and subsequent releases from the likes of Marcus Enochson, Spiritual South and Todd Terje under aliases flew off the shelfs. GAMM's output touched on everything from Space Jazz freakout reworkings of Pharaoh Sanders to skanking edits of Jill Scott and delicate Detroit house rerubs of Curtis Mayfield.
- International Deejay Gigolos became synonymous with the electro clash era, releasing perhaps its defining moments in Fischerspooner's Emerge and Sunglasses At Night by Tiga & Zyntherius, but Helmut and company have been plugging away at releasing everything from overtly camp electro to the pounding techno of Zombie Nation and Jeff Mills since the late nineties. IDJG has seen resurgence thanks to releases from key acts such as Snuff Crew and Sei A alongside DJ Hell's superlative 2009 opus Teufelswerk, the long running IDJG compilation series and Hell's seemingly endless array of promotional endeavours.
- Founded in 1996, Global Underground was one of the first labels to feed on the explosion of dance music across all continents during the Nineties by establishing a conceptual mix series which remains highly popular to this day. The label would take established DJs to play in parties at exotic locales across the world and then release the set across a 2CDs backed with extensive sleeve notes and classy photography. Everyone from James Lavelle to Sasha has been involved. This success has allowed the GU imprint to branch out into releasing original artist material from the likes of Trafik, UNKLE and Lostep.
Gomma Dance Tracks Germany
- Gomma was started in 1999 as an outlet for the Munich based of Jonas Imbery and Mathias Modica passion of NY No Wave & Post Punk, with the spirit and sound of this era central to most of the imprint's subsequent releases from the duo as Munk, along with Headman and some impressive crate digging compilations. Having survived the electroclash era (no mean feat) Gomma has opened many an eye to the delights of WhomadeWho, Golden Bug. Le Le and The Phenomenal Handclap Band. A sub label, Gomma Dance Tracks, was launched two decades on in 2009 with a focus on the clubbier aesthetic and continues to grow.
Great Stuff Germany
- Great Stuff is more than just a record label - in an admirable display of keeping ahead of the times the Munich based imprint has expanded its business to become a multi faceted media organization which deals in artist management and bookings, music production, films, commercials and music videos. Its musical output is respected for it tech house releases from the likes of Umek, Butch, Gregor Tresher, The Egg and GusGus. Its stable of sub labels includes Break New Soil, Craft Music, Kling Klong, Platform B Recordings and Swings Records.