Why are different formats sold at different prices?
On Juno Download, each retail price is determined by the record label or digital distributor. Generally the larger sized (less compressed) formats such as 320kbps MP3s and WAVs are offered at a higher price reflecting the higher quality of the file. This is a commercial decision taken by our suppliers and Juno is unable to alter this.
- Is ordering from Juno's web site secure?
- What download formats do you sell?
- The track I want is not available in my preferred format
- Why are different formats sold at different prices?
- I want a track that you don't have
- I am having problems using the shopping cart - what should I do?
- When will my card be charged?
- I am ordering from outside the EU - will VAT be deducted from my order?
- I am ordering from a company inside the EU - can you deduct VAT from my order?
- My download was interrupted
- There is an problem with a file I have downloaded
- Can you send me a CD of my downloads?
- What if I do not like the downloads I have bought? Can I get a refund?
- I am an artist or label and would like you to sell my digital releases. Who do I speak to?
- I am an artist or label and I would like to amend one of my releases on the Juno Download site. Who do I speak to?