It promises to be an interesting affair, and is being billed as the MC’s most accomplished work to date. Keep an eye out for the track “Jenga”, which features Jamaican dancehall artist Vybz Kartel on vocal duties and was co-produced by Diplo and Boys Noize.
The album is due for release on August 31, with the lead single lead-single “Upside” ft Michelle Breeze out August 23.
To celebrate the release of Method To The Maadness, Kano will be throwing a London launch party on September 1, before hitting the road for a UK tour. All dates are listed below and tickets are on sale now.
Method To The Maadness tracklisting:
1. 2 Left: Topic Of Discussion (produced by Boys Noize)
2. Get Wild ft Aidonia & Wiley (produced by Boys Noize)
3. iPod Generation (produced by Kano)
4. MAAD (produced by Kano & Fraser T Smith)
5. Spaceship (produced by Chase & Status)
6. Upside ft Michelle Breeze (produced by Craigie Dodds)
7. All + All Together ft Hot Chip (produced by Hot Chip)
8. Lady Killer ft Ghetts (produced by Hot Chip)
9. Bassment (produced by A13)
10. Crazy (produced by Boys Noize)
11. Slaves ft Why Why Peaches (produced by Craigie Dodds)
12. Jenga ft Vybz Kartel (produced by Boys Noize & Diplo)
13. Dark Days (produced by Craigie Dodds)
Kano UK tour dates:
Wed, 1st Sept – Bush Hall, London (launch party)
Thu, 23rd Sept – Phoenix, Exeter
Fri, 24th Sept – Digital, Newcastle
Sat, 25th Sept – King Tuts, Glasgow
Sun, 26th Sept – Cockpit, Leeds
Tue, 28th Sept – Club Academy, Manchester
Thu, 30th Sept – Waterfront, Norwich
Fri, 1st Oct – Plug, Sheffield
Sun, 3rd Oct – Metropolis, Bristol
Tickets on sale here.