|MY CURRENCY: USD | MY COUNTRY: USA|
Features the latest dance music news, interviews, music and tech reviews, podcasts & more...Visit Juno Plus
DJ & STUDIO EQUIPMENT
Massive range of equipment and accessories for DJs and studio use.Visit Juno DJ
VINYL & CDs
Mackie Tracktion 3 Software: Ultimate Bundle
If you like sifting through endless menus and windows to make music, Tracktion 3 is not for you. Based on a simple, single-screen interface, Tracktion is the fast, powerful, complete solution for turning your ideas into finished songs. And unlike the competition, Tracktion 3 comes with all the power and plug-ins you'll ever need. So if you want to keep your music flowing--not locked in menus or limitationsâyou've come to the right place.
Composition is the first part of the music-making process, and itâs also the most important. If youâre like many musicians, you donât want your audio software to simply document your performances; you also want it to inspire them. So we made sure T3âs interface served up everything you needed to get your creative juices flowing, right at your fingertips.
When itâs time to dig in and actually record something is when youâll realize how different Tracktion 3 is from other audio software. If youâve never recorded audio into your computer, youâll be amazed at how quickly Tracktion 3 lets you get going - creating real music within minutes. Thatâs because unlike most other music software, which is designed around analog mixer concepts and routing, Tracktion 3 is truly different. It uses a simple, single-screen interface for all basic recording and editing operations - with a property panel that follows your every move, providing pertinent information for the task at hand.
Once tracks have been recorded, it's time to see if they cut the mustard. Thankfully, Tracktion 3 has some of the best mustard-cutting technology out there. That's because Tracktion's editing power is as good as or better than software costing hundreds of dollars more, yet it retains Tracktion's hallmark ease of use. As with most non-destructive editing software, Tracktion's editing allows you to "undo" and "redo" your edits to your heart's content - so there's never any fear of messing up your song. Explore some of Tracktion 3's various editing tools here.
Mixing, of course, is the art of leveling, panning, EQing, adding effects, and otherwise accentuating individual sounds and instruments to get your song to sound just right. Most audio software accomplishes this through the use of a dedicated "mixer" screen, which mirrors the faders and knobs of a traditional analog mixer. Tracktion, however, has never had - or needed - a dedicated mixer screen, because its users are actually "mixing" their songs throughout the recording process. This is really the genius of Tracktion, and one we'll explore a bit here.
Once youâve recorded and mixed your music, youâll want to master it to give it that polished, radio-ready sound. Or you may want to send it to a trusted musician or producer friend for a second, or third, opinion. Thankfully, Tracktion 3 lets you easily do both. Tracktionâs built-in Archiving capabilities let you save and send your project to other Tracktion users so they can listen, collaborate, and edit. Of course you can easily export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3 to share with those not yet part of the Tracktion Collective. And because Tracktion 3 comes bundled with Mackieâs acclaimed Mixing and Mastering Tools, you can rest assured that the final music will rock as hard - or as soft - as you like.
* The fastest way to get started producing professional music on Mac or PC
* Streamlined audio and MIDI recording, mixing, editing and mastering
* Clutter-free, single-screen user interface keeps the music flowing
* No limits on track count, virtual instruments, or plug-ins*
* Acid, Apple and REX Loop Browser with automatic pitch and tempo adjustment
* High-definition 64-bit/192kHz mix engine for superior sound
* Rack filters for simple creation of complex instrument and effect combinations
* Multi-processor / multi-core CPU support
* QuickTimeâ¢ video support for professional soundtrack creation
* Control surface support including Mackie Control Universal, C4 and more
* Over 150 new features and enhancements from Tracktion 2
* T3 bundles give users everything they need to jam, track, mix and master a pro recording
* IK Multimedia SampleTank 2 SE w/ 100 sound sets
* IK Multimedia Amplitube LE w/ upgrade to Duo
* Submersible Music DrumCore TK w/ 2GB drum sample library
* Garritan Personal Orchestra Tracktion 3 Edition w/ full 820MB sound library (powered by Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Player)
* LinPlug Alpha 3 classic synth
* LinPlug CronoX 3 sample synth
* LinPlug RM IV Drum Additction w/ 250 drum kits and 2,000 MIDI loops
* Mackie Mixing and Mastering Tools
* Sonic Reality Tracktion 3 Ultimate Collection w/ 2,000 Apple loops, 200 Rex loops, 1GB multi-track loops
* SWA Video - Mastering Tracktion 3 (almost 4 hours long!)
SHARE THIS PAGE
Guaranteed In Stock!
Ships within 24 hours.
Order with Confidence
Unlike some web sites, when we
say "In Stock" we mean it-our site
is updated every 10 minutes with
accurate stock levels.
Seen it cheaper?
We'll match or beat any price
advertised by an authorised UK
supplier. Call us on 020 7424 1960
Need it as soon as possible?
This item is available for collection
from our London (Camden NW1)
office. Call us on 020 7424 1960
Not in the UK? Select our FedEx
option in the shopping cart for 48
hour worldwide delivery.
For sales call (+44)(0)20 7424 1960
(Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm, UK time)