- To download the parts you will need to register your email and address with
Juno. No payment or credit card details are required.
- Remix the track into your favourite style and according to your
- Submit your remix as a 192kbps MP3 file to the Public Recordings dropbox here.
All entries must include full contact details, telephone number and postal
- The submission phase of the remix competition starts April 12th and ends on
- Remixes will be judged by Loopmasters and Inland Knights, and winner will be announced online.
- Winner will recieve: £200 juno voucher. Ableton Live 8 (boxed), SoundCloud Pro (12 months), Loopmasters Sample Pack DVDs and a selection of audio plugins from Rob Papen, OhmForce and D16 Group.
- The winner will have the option to have their mix officially released on Public Recordings
- Tracks using un-cleared samples from sources outside of these remix parts will
- All trademarks and logos are protected. All rights of the producer and
the owner of the recorded work are reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring,
renting, public performance and broadcasting of this record, remix or remix parts
- Your submission of a remix in this contest automatically constitutes your
agreement to these rules.